Guillermo Ballesteros is an associate in the Trademark Department. His work relates to trademark searches, trademark filing, analyzing, reporting and filing responses to office actions issued by the Mexican Trademark Office, requesting the recordation of name changes, mergers, assignments, license of use agreements, and including all work relating to the prosecution of trademarks abroad, such as conducting searches, trademark filings, opposition proceedings, cancellation and nullity actions, assignments, name changes, renewals, and statements of use.
• “Mexico, a valuable offshoring/outsourcing destination”. Intellectual Asset Management Magazine. 
• “Examiners adopt strict trade mark practice”. Managing Intellectual Property Magazine. 
• “The state of well-known trade marks”. Managing Intellectual Property Magazine. 
When I'm not being a lawyer...
GOD, my family, my friends and my job are my utmost interests. During weekends I spend most of the time with my family and I play with my two sons. I like to read history books and watch TV and movies, besides I like watching football, tennis, baseball, and almost all sports.
Universidad del Valle de México
Juris Doctor, 1995
- Asociación Interamericana de la Propiedad Intelectual (ASIPI)
- Asociación Mexicana para la Protección de la Propiedad Intelectual (AMPPI)
- Barra Mexicana de Abogados (BMA)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)